The Estate Planning Pro software includes an auto complete feature which recognizes text as it is typed and then automatically recalls it later if/when necessary. This feature will save a tremendous amount of time and redundant typing, as names and addresses do not need to be entered multiple times.
One year of access our Live Update Server included with purchase. Download Estate Planning Pro software updates as they become available. Updates include product enhancements as well as document and form changes. This feature requires an active Internet connection to function properly (Internet access is NOT included with purchase).
PERMANENTLY SAVE ATTORNEY CONTACT INFORMATION
Permanently save attorney contact information so that it doesn't need to be entered for each new client including; (Firm Name, Name of Attorney, Address, Phone Number & Fax Number).
CUSTOMIZED DOCUMENT PREPARATION
Specify whether to use the term Grantor, Trustor or Settlor throughout a Trust. Also, add an unlimited number of beneficiaries and/or trustees including: (contingent beneficiaries and successor trustees).
Choose from several different optional provisions including: (provisions for beneficiary distribution, provisions granting powers to the attorney-in-fact and provisions granting special powers to the attorney-in-fact).
TRUST OPTIONS - GENERAL
TRUST OPTIONS - BENEFICIARY DISTRIBUTIONS
- Include a provision providing asset protection against claims made by a former spouse.
- Determine if trustees need to act jointly or individually when making decisions.
- Include special distributions which are to be paid prior to the division of the estate.
- Include to provide funding for college.
- Include allowing beneficiaries under 21 the use of home.
- Include .
- Include a contingent beneficiary or charity (in the event that there are no remaining beneficiaries).
- Create sub-trusts for minor children or beneficiaries who are minors.
Select from several distribution options for the beneficiaries upon the death of both grantors, including: (click to read provision)
GENERAL DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY & WILLS OPTIONS
- Choose whether Durable General Power of Attorney will be effective immediately or upon disability.
- Add alternate persons to act as attorney-in-fact (if primary agent declines or can not be found).
- Specify which powers to grant alternate attorney-in-fact.
- Allow for reimbursement for the attorney-in-fact.
- Options on the Pour Over Will include burial instructions and the ability to specify future guardians for minor children.
Select from several different attorney-in-fact powers, including:
COMPREHENSIVE CLIENT QUESTIONNAIRE
The Estate Planning Pro software includes a printable comprehensive client questionnaire which can be filled out by your clients to make data entry a breeze.
HEALTH INSURANCE PORTIBILITY ACCOUNTABILITY ACT (HIPAA)
A recent federal regulation known as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regarding disclosure of individually identifiable health information necessitated the addition of a special release and consent authority to all healthcare providers before medical information will be released to agents and interested persons of the patients.
The effects of HIPAA are far reaching, and can render previously executed estate planning documents useless, without properly executed amendments, specifically addressing these issues.
As HIPAA effects not only new documents, any previously executed documents are affected as well. Any previously executed Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Revocable Living Trusts, and certainly all Medical Directives now require HIPAA amendments.
One year of Technical Support included with purchase. Check out our where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and resolve technically related issues. We have an excellent database of notes, technical articles & tutorials to help make your experience with our software an enjoyable one. Submit questions via or if you're still experiencing difficulty you may speak with one of our friendly and courteous .
One year of upgrade assurance, simply stated: its like having an insurance policy for your software. If LawForms releases a new version within a year of purchase you are entitled to receive that update for FREE!
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
That's right, we are so confident that you will be happy with our Estate Planning Software that we it!
Simple design. Type information on the screen exactly as you would type on the form itself. There are many ways to avoid redundant typing.